Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gift Idea for DAD

Although Father's Day has come and gone, here is a fun idea for Father's Day, birthdays, etc. I saw this idea on the Tip Junky blog and I improvised and did my own thing. I hope to do this every year for my husband. The letters and frames were purchased from Kohl's (you only have to purchase the "D" and "A"). It was too sunny for the children but the pictures still were fun. My husband loved it.

I decided to do this with all my siblings so I had each of them email me a picture of them holding "their" birth order letter. It turned out really fun. My dad even said he would hang it in his office -- hilarious. I especially love my brother, Scott, who is holding the letter "T". He use to be a boxer and always loves looking "tough" in pictures but he is the biggest teddy bear. Love my siblings!



My sister used the idea too for her family. Check out the "D" formed by her grandchildren. As you can see, there are many ways you can do it "DAD", "PA", "DADDY", "FATHER", "BIG POPPY", "CURMUDGEON" whatever fits your family.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I'm going to have to do it for my mom. She has 3 children so MOM will be perfect! I have 3 Children so MOM will be perfect for me too! I'm excited! I love new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love LOVE that Idea!!!! And yes your beautiful kids look just like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete