Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Stamping

Attic Gal Rachelle says:

First, my apologies for letting things slide on the Attic lately. I have a good excuse. If you are familiar with LDS lingo I can sum up why I have been so crazy busy in one word: roadshows. If you are not, then just know that my life has not been my own, (or my family's) for the past several weeks.

But now that things are back on track, I have been slammed with the thought that Easter is quickly sneaking up on us and I have so much I want to do for Easter! Oh my!

So I got around to some fun stamping projects for Easter.

I LOVE this sweet little lavender basket that I made using my Bog Shot Baskets and Blooms die! It is so cute and really a lot easier than it looks. The sweet little bunny is from my new Forest Friends set with sweet retro animals that remind me of our friends in Bambi.


The back side. The die also cuts out the flowers and the band around the middle. They would be sweet Easter favors filled with a little candy or a couple eggs.

My favorite new stamp is the Chocolate Bunny that I used to made this delicious double opened card. I embossed the bunny in brown on brown paper to give it the look of a shiny chocolate bunny. It is hard to tell from the picture, but the egg has been embossed in a harlequin type pattern, and the card is really quite charming.


For more cute I made these fun bunny bags using a variety of punches. The bunny's head is a flap that you open to get into the bag. So cute!

Speaking of punches, her is a tiny little lamb that I made last Easter, in case you missed it, also using a variety of punches. I love punches!

Click here to see some other stamped spring projects I posted last year.

That's all for now, but stay tunes for more Easter fun!

Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment