Attic Gal Rachelle says:
Relief Society, our church's woman's organization was having a party, and the theme was "Favorite Things." We were supposed to bring a wrapped gift that represented one of our favorite things. Well, I have a LOT of favorite things. I didn't even know where to start.
Here is what I came up with...
* I love, love, love milk glass! I have hundreds of pieces, all garage sale finds, and all so pretty together. (I'll show you my collection at another time. Promise.)
* I love stamping!
* I love my Big Shot die cut/embossing machine from Stampin' Up! Everything, except for the bird was popped out of my Big Shot. So easy.
* I love birds.
*I love ribbon.
*I love springtime... and pastels... and Cheer too- Why not?
And even the wrapping was one of my favorite things:
* I love toile! But you might have already guessed that.
My sweet friend, and brand new mom, Kendall, won my gift. I hope she enjoys it.
Speaking of favorite things...
* I love flowers, and this time of year, I especially love tulips.
* I also love my new camera.
So when last year's tulips popped up out of the ground to welcome spring, I couldn't help but snap a few shots.
The tulips were a bit unexpected because I thought it didn't get cold enough here for the tulip bulbs to do their thing. I guess it does. A happy surprise.
* I love happy surprises!
* I love to watercolor!
I'll show you when I'm done, OK?
Oops. Now I'm committed. Its been a long time since I picked up a paintbrush, but I will do it this time.
* I love comments!
* I love giveaways.
And since I had such a great garage sale morning, and found another milk glass plate just like the one above, I have decided to make another one and give it away to an attic digger who leaves a comment and shares their favorite things with us. How 'bout that? Leave a comment, tell us few of your favorite things, then check back on April 1st and see if you won.
So, what "favorite things" would you put in your gift bag?