Friday, March 13, 2009

So Excited!

Get it?  Groj Sale.  Love it.

I am so excited about garage saleing tomorrow, I can hardly stand it!  It almost feels like Christmas Eve!!!  There are over 60 garage sales in our town tomorrow!  The list is TWo full pages long!  We've NEVER seen that many before.  March is prime saleing season here, and you should see what we have found already this month!  Good stuff!  We'll post that tomorrow, after our saleing spree.  We're working on that post, but want to wait to see what we get tomorrow first. Hope it's a really LONG post.  I CAN'T WAIT to see what wonderful treasures are in store for us.

So many garage sales, so little time!  Where do we start? What if we run out of cash?  We're bringing the big car, for sure.  Calm down.  Breathe.  Breathe.

I'm so wound up I'll likely have garage saleing dreams tonight.  Those good saleing dreams about finding the perfect garage sale full of lovely old one of a kind things super cheap, those dreams are the best!  Never want to wake up from those, because, sadly, you can't take it with you. But the worst nightmares are about the same garage sales, only everybody is snatching everything up before you can get to it, or you make a big pile of loot and someone takes it.  Horrible.  I wake up in a cold sweat every time.  But good dreams or bad, we'll be up 5:30 sharp.  I NEVER have a hard time rolling out of bed on Saturdays.  Ever.

Yep, we are just that addicted.

And giddy!  HEHEHE!

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY need to go... what is wrong with me that I totally don't think of it. Well, I think I may just have to go tomorrow... See you at the GROJ sales. (that sign is hilarious) It reminds me of a sign I saw during the election it read "Vote for OBMA" handwritten like your GROJ sale one. We laughed about that one for a while!

    ReplyDelete