This little snorkeler will go over swimmingly at any party. We've made it for the past two years to celebrate the end of school and beginning of summer. My children are already begging for it.
This recipe came from the Family Fun magazine.
* 2 baked 9-inch round cakes
* 2 to 3 cups chocolate icing
* Hershey's Kisses
* 2 green LifeSavers Gummies
* 2 blue M&Ms
* 1 piece red shoestring licorice
* 1 orange gumdrop
* New snorkel and diving mask, washed with soap and water (I found mine at the $1 store. They are too expensive elsewhere.)
1.Layer and frost the cakes.
2.Unwrap the Kisses and place them around the top for hair.
3.Add the LifeSavers and M&Ms for eyes, a licorice mouth, and a gumdrop nose.
4.Remove or unfasten the strap (or cut it so it will lay flat) on the diving mask, then place it over the face and lay the snorkel next to the cake.