Friday, February 11, 2011

Build-Your-Own-Valentine Party

AtticGal Rachelle says:

I love Valentines Day, and I adore making handmade valentines! It is so much fun to see what I can create for all the people I love. This year I thought it would be so fun to invite my friends over to create valentines of their own with me. Crafting is always so much more fun with friends!

The refreshments were easy, but oh, so lovely. Everything was pink and red, heart-shaped or kissed!




As were all the crafting supplies, and the fun projects the ladies made with them!

I brought out all my stamps, inks, scissors, dies, jewels, ribbons, wheels, and papers that could possibly be used for making Valentines. They ladies could make whatever they wanted - One and only fancy card for their one and only, or a bunch of little ones for all their little ones.

Above are some candy bar cases and a viewmaster card.

Some did their own thing using their own imaginations inspired by all the fun stuff at their disposal, and others copies some samples I had almost exactly. It didn't matter where their ideas came from - they all made some wonderful creations!

Everyone had a great time, and there are gonna be some very lucky recipients of these beautiful tokens of love come Monday!

I might have to make a Build-your-own-Valentine party a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment